Friday, June 13, 2014

America's First Family


Photo ©John Sykes


This postcard shows President Bill Clinton, 42nd President of the United States (1993-2001), with First Lady Hillary Clinton and daughter Chelsea. I bought this postcard in Arkansas about twenty years ago when Clinton, a native and former governor of Arkansas, was President.

I chose to post this card today because of all the flags in the background. Tomorrow (June 14) is Flag Day in the United States. Looking at the card today made me wonder what the chances are of having the Clintons become "America's First Family" again.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for reminding me about Flag Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to be becoming a new thing to have political dynasties in the White House if she were to run (and win)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy--can it be that long ago?! Amazing. Happy Flag day,my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's entirely possible the Clinton name will be back I love the display of flags.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...